Storing, Preparing and Adminstering HGH and Peptides
PREPARING GROWTH HORMONE (GH)
Reconstituting the Growth Hormone
The procedure to prepare growth hormone is straightforward and can be done by anyone as follows:
- Wash your hands with soap
- Take a vial of GH from the refrigerator
- Clean the rubber seal of the sterilized water with a cotton swab or pad dipped in alcohol then use a syringe to draw 1ml of bacteriostatic or sterilized water.
- Take off the cap of the GH vial and clean the rubber seal with cotton dipped in alcohol to ensure sterility.
- Tip the GH to the diagonal (neither flat not standing upright) and slowly inject the sterile water onto the side of the vial, allowing it to run down to the powder.
The sterilised water running down the side to meet the powder is to protect the GH powder. The water should never be injected with force directly onto the freeze-dried powder, to avoid damaging the GH.
Once the vial of Growth Hormone (GH) has been reconstituted:
Using an insulin-type syringe, about 100 units on the syringe corresponds to 10 IU of GH
- Let the vial rest on a table for about ten minutes. Gently tip (if standing) or roll (if lying flat) the vial to delicately mix the solution, until all the powder is dissolved. Do not shake!
- Once the solution is well mixed, with no particles visible, it is ready to be used.
PREPARATION OF PEPTIDES
Peptides are becoming more and more popular for their incredible anti-aging effects. They’re also used by fitness enthusiasts to develop their muscles or to recover more quickly from injury.
Reconstituting the Peptide
The procedure to prepare peptides is straightforward and can be done by anyone as follows:
- Wash your hands with soap
- Take a vial of peptide from the refrigerator
- Clean the rubber seal of the sterile water with a cotton swab or pad dipped in alcohol then use a syringe to draw two lots of 1ml (total 2ml) of bacteriostatic or sterile water.
- Take off the cap of the peptide vial and clean the rubber seal with cotton dipped in alcohol to ensure sterility.
- Tip the vial to the diagonal (neither flat not standing upright) and slowly inject the sterile water onto the side of the vial, allowing it to run down to the powder.
The sterilised water running down the side to meet the powder is to protect the peptide powder. The water should never be injected with force directly onto the freeze-dried powder, to avoid damaging the peptide.
Once the peptide vial has been reconstituted with 2ml of sterile water:
*To check the right dosage, refer to the product page on the website, the Preparation section of the tab ‘Using and taking’
- Let the vial rest on a table for about ten minutes. Gently tip (if standing) or roll (if lying flat) the vial to delicately mix the solution, with all powder dissolved. Do not shake!
Once the solution is wel-mixed, with no particles visible, it is ready to be used.
ADMINISTERING GROWTH HORMONE OR PEPTIDES
Growth hormone and peptides are designed to be administered by sub-cutaneous injection.
- First wash your hands with soap before making the injection
- Clean the rubber seal of the vial with a cotton swap or pad dipped in alcohol to maintain sterility
- Use an insulin-type syringe. These syringes come in 1ml (100 IU) or 0.5ml (50 IU) sizes. Draw the necessary dose of GH or peptide slowly into the syringe.
- Use a cotton pad dipped in alcohol to clean the site of the injection and let it dry for a few seconds.
- Don’t inject where it will be painful, or into an injury etc.
- Pinch the skin over the site of the injection. The most preferable site is over the tummy, to the left or right of the belly button (navel). Don’t get too close to the navel.
It’s important to vary the areas injected.
Most of the effect of freeze-dried GH or peptides is localized (close to the site of the injection).
As such, the abdominal zone can be a good spot for sub-cutaneous injections, given that it’s often got some fat available, particularly on men.
Stick the needle into the skin, (the fatty, fleshy surface NOT the muscular flesh below). Tip : introduce the needle at a shallow angle, not vertically into the flesh. Ensure that no blood vessel has been touched by drawing on the syringe plunger a little. If there’s any blood in the syringe, change the site of the injection.
If all is well, (no blood visible), inject the GH or peptide, then withdraw the needle from the skin.
Immediately after drawing the needle back out, clean the area of the injection with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol. Don’t scrub ! Scrubbing (vigorously wiping) the area where the GH or peptide has been administered could damage or otherwise interfere with the process of absorption of the GH or the peptide, which can take several hours.
A slight ‘bump’ in the area injected may appear, but will disappear also in a few hours.
Each injection should be in a different area.
WHEN TO ADMINISTER GROWTH HORMONE (REJUVENATING HORMONE) OR PEPTIDES
The recommended time for administering growth hormone (rejuvenating hormone, for anti-aging) or peptides is in the evening, just before going to bed, preferably between two to four hours after the evening meal. An evening injection is highly recommended because your body secretes higher levels of growth hormone at night during sleep.
STORING YOUR HORMONES AND PEPTIDES (BEFORE AND AFTER RECONSTITUTING)
- BEFORE RECONSTITUTING: Store at room temperature. While still in POWDER form, GH and peptides keep their active properties for up to two years at least, when stored at ambient (room) temperature, protected from light. Nevertheless, it is still recommended to keep them in a refrigerator The recommended temperature is between 4 to 8C (39 to 46F).
- AFTER RECONSTITUTING: Now in LIQUID form, reconstituted GH and peptides (after they’ve had sterilized water added back to them), must be kept in a refrigerator and protected from light. Do not shake them, move them around unnecessarily, or drop them, because repeated shocks can damage the chemical structure of the products. Hint to remember: Poor treatment of the vial means poor results for your body.
Growth Hormone (GH) and peptides must be used within 10 days once reconstituted with sterile water or 15 days with bacteriostatic water (sterile water + 0.9% benzyl alcohol). It is always advisable to use each of these products promptly after reconstitution.