Epithalon Magnus Pharmaceutical
Active ingredient : Epithalon
Package : 1 vial (10 mg)
Molecular Formula : C14H122N4O9
Appearance : Lyophilized White Powder
Syntheticlly derived tetra peptides – Anti-aging peptide
Epithalon is an effective anti-aging peptide for vital appearance. Epithalon strengthens and rejuvenates the entire body and strengthens the immune system.
- Reviews (1)
Epithalon is an effective peptide bioregulator, it rejuvenates the user and postpone the opening of aging phenomena. Actually it is one of the most efficiency substances for anti-aging use.
Epithalon is one of the few substances that can activate the enzyme telomerase. This enzyme regenerate telomeres, so cellular lifetime increase.
Benefits of Epithalon
- Activation of the Enzyme Telomerase and Extension of the Telomeres
- Increase Sensitivity of the Hypothalamus for Hormonal Effects
- Inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor formation)
- Normalization of electrolyte contents in the metabolism and circulation
- Strengthening and rejuvenating the entire immune system
Dosage and administration
Recommended administration is subcutaneous injections.
Duration: 10 – 20 days
Dosage: between 5 – 10 mg per day (20 mg intravenous for terminal patients)
Frequency of injection:1 injection per day for low dose, 2 injections for higher dose (divided between morning and late afternoon injection) Each cycle of epithalon must be followed by 4-6 months pause before reiterate course again.