Payment by MoneyGram: Money transfer in cash or by credit card
- More than 334,000 points of sale in more than 200 countries.
- Fast and reliable. The cash transfer is complete in just 10 minutes.
- MoneyGram is on average 50% less on transfer fees compared to other systems like sending cash by Western Union for example.
- The maximum transfer amounts is limited by country (but you can send more money in a shop than on Internet).
How to pay by Moneygram: Money transfer in cash or by credit card
1- Pay in a MONEYGRAM office or on MONEYGRAM website using the beneficiary given on the order-confirmation page.
- Please respect the maximum order amount of 4,200 €. For a higher amount, please contact us.
- The beneficiary is valid for one week only.
- The beneficiary is for single use. We will give you another one for your next order.
- Please specify that our beneficiary must receive the total amount of your order in $ and not another currency.
* If we receive another currency than $ (USD), our cashing service will have additional charges that you will then have to pay, which will increase the time it takes to send your order.
2- Retrieve the Moneygram payment reference code (8 numbers) and send us the payment proof with the form below.
3- Your order will be shipped within 48 to 72 hours after your payment is confirmed by our accounting department (depending on the availability of products).
Please don’t specify that it is a commercial transaction.
After the transfer, please send your payment information with our form:
Please be careful and be sure to make no mistake or misspelling as it could delay the validation of your payment of several days.
Once this information is validated and the money received (after 1-2 business days), your order will be prepared and shipped.